Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Use of the products, advice and all contents featured on the web pages located at www.franchisebiblecoach.com and www.franchisebiblecoachmemebrship.com and www.franchisehelpdesk.com (Websites) are subject to the terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions) stated below. Your viewing of and use of the Website, products purchased from or through these sites establishes your agreement to abide by these Terms and Conditions. The Website and all content are owned by Franchise Marketing Group Inc. (Owner).
When you visit the Website or send us e-mails, you are connecting with us electronically, and you and we agree that communications between us will be by electronic means. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All landing pages, the look and feel of the Website generally and each landing page specifically, all written, oral or visual content, and all other content of the Website (Content) is owned by the Owner and is protected by the copyright laws of the United States and other sovereign nations. As a result, the Owner retains all proprietary rights to each component of the Content.
All trademarks, trade names, logos, symbols, and designs (Trademarks) are owned by the Owner in common law and applicable laws of the United States and other sovereign nations.
Subject to the Terms and Conditions stated here, you are granted a limited license to access and make use of Website and the Content. You may not however reproduce, capture, remove, duplicate, copy, download, sell or resell, use any meta tags or hidden text found in the Website, or use any portion of the Website, the Content, any copyrighted materials or any Trademark for a commercial purpose without the Owner’s express written permission that may be granted or denied for any reason or for no reason. Any use without permission automatically terminates the license between you and us.
Certain statements may be seen as “forward-looking,” meaning that the statements could be construed as allowing the viewer as of the date that the statement is viewed to plan for the future. These forward-looking statements are based on certain assumptions and reflect our current expectations. As a result, forward-looking statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results or events to differ materially from current expectations. There is no assurance that any forward-looking statement will materialize and you are warned not to place undue reliance in forward-looking statements
ALL INFORMATION AND CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED BY THE OWNER ON AN “AS-IS” AND “WHERE-IS” BASIS. OWNER MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE, OR ANY COMPONENT OF THE CONTENT, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES RELATED TO THE TRADEMARK OR ANY COPYRIGHTED MATERIALS AS WELL AS ANY UN-COPYRIGHTED OR NON-TRADEMARKED CONTENT.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
WE OFFER NO MONEY BACK GUARANTEES. ALL SALES ARE FIANAL AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE COURSES ARE EDUCATIONAL AND MUST BE IMPLEMENTED BY YOU AND YOUR TEAM. IT IS NOT OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO PROVIDE ANY FULFILLMENT OR RESULTS.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO AMEND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND WILL DO SO BY POSTING THEM TO THIS POLICY LOCATION.
Access to Products and Memberships - Our "lifetime" memberships and courses simply mean that you will not be re-charged for that item again in the future or have to "renew it" to regain access to it and means that you will have access to these programs for as long as they are available on our website. Programs my be modified or deleted at any point without prior notice so it is a good idea to download your content so you do not lose content that you have worked on. We will of course try to notify our members with as much notice as possible whenever possible.
Limitations to Services Provided by Franchise Bible Coach through this site.
- Franchise Help Desk – the Franchise Help Desk ticketing system and toll-free support line are available based on our availability and staffing. We do not guarantee response time. This line is also designed to answer basic questions about franchising and to direct members to the appropriate product or service. It is not designed to serve as a coaching service. We do offer professional coaching services for a fee.
- Monthly Group Coaching – Our members’ only group coaching will offer a more in-depth coaching session with a rotating variety of subjects. There will usually be time for questions and answers when time permits. There is no guarantee or warrantee on any of the suggestions, tips or strategies shared by our coaches or guests.
- Quarterly Franchise Celebrity Guest - Our members’ only Quarterly Franchise Celebrity Guest sessions will offer a franchise expert who will share their own opinions and strategies. These guests are not endorsed by us or necessarily share the same beliefs or methodologies and may say or do things that are not in line with our company’s ethos. These sessions with be on a rotating variety of subjects. There will usually be time for questions and answers when time permits. There is no guarantee or warrantee on any of the suggestions, tips or strategies shared by our guests.
- Franchise Vendor Resources – The vendors in our Franchise Vendor Resource Center are referred to us by trusted sources and/or have served our clients in the past. They have not been fully vetted by us and we do not guarantee or warrantee the quality of their work, products or services. You should still do your diligence and check with their references and online ratings before hiring them.
- Newsletter – The information and content featured in our newsletters is guaranteed or warrantied to be accurate and we do not give legal or financial advice as we are not lawyers or certified public accountants.
- Franchise For Less Than $25 K Offer – This program is based on our online Franchise Your Business Course which is currently sold for $8,000 if paid on the payment plan and $7,000 if paid in full. In order to franchise a business for under $25,000, the remaining $18,000 will need to be spent on necessary items such as Franchise Disclosure Documents and an Operations Manual with other items being added as franchise sales and franchise fees come in.
Absolutely none of your content that you build within our courses or with our coaches will be shared with anyone. We understand that you will be building out your proprietary content as you move through the courses or work with our coaches. Nothing that you develop will be shared with anyone. You may choose to share information in the community or group coaching sessions but only you will have the ability to do so.
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by our websites. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your information.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
You may choose to complete a registration form on our website. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.